PAK&GO - Troubleshooting and mobile Measurements with ease
The PAK&GO is designed as a compact platform for quick and robust data acquisition, enhanced mobility when testing, and effortless graphical analysis right up to the presentation.
It is perfect for measurement tasks relating to shock, voltage, sound, acceleration, and pressure. Especially recommended for mobile measurements in the field as well as for troubleshooting, users quickly acquire the data for their engineering.
Packaged for optimal flexibility right from the start:
- Configure your measurement, calibrate sensors and check signals on-site at the test candidate
- Work in parallel on multiple devices and/or workstations
- Record and stream raw time data and tacho pulses in ASAM ODS ATF/X format
- Display data using a powerful FFT analysis
- Interact with the data online and offline
- Present your testing results interactively in Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Word
he PAK&GO can easily be expanded with additional input modules and synchronized with other measurement frontends via PTP. PAK software can also be scaled: Users can add further analysis modules to build a comprehensive NVH suite.
Simply unpack and GO!