Exterior Noise Summit - At a glance
Matching technology to value: To test exterior noise effectively, it is essential to continuously advance the development of applications, technologies and processes.
The latest developments in the field of exterior noise had been presented last week during the Exterior Noise Summit to the 75 European participants.
Key topics of the day included:
- PAK pass-by 3.0 – the brand-new application for real and simulated pass-by
- Order-based workflows and barrier-free, sustainable data management
- Current standards and regulations
- System engineering – Tire Roll Noise and Contribution Analysis
- Quality management – calibration and certification
Informative talks and lively discussions made the day an experience.