- Where to use
Users can monitor and control measurements with a PAK MKII remote control. The MiniTerminal provides a large, bright LED display as a practical solution (even in daylight conditions) to show test information as well as to receive commands from a user. It connects to any one of the System Controller and Power Supply boards found in any Mainframe.
- When executing Pass By measurements
- For any application where a remote control is needed
- Compact and machined from aluminum with a tripod screw thread on it’s rear lid for easy mounting
- Seven easy to operate buttons
- Contains a piezoelectric buzzer within the unit to alert the user of certain conditions
- 2 sockets for the communication cable to the System Controller and Power Supply